The result: our customers receive ready-to-use components for speedy further processing, and for attractive, marketable terms. This is how we, as a family-run medium-sized business, stay true to the “Made in Germany” seal of quality. After all, this future-looking strategy guarantees consistently high quality and creates long-term process stability.
- Several large assembly lines and additional facilities for manufacturing spraying systems
- Automation solutions for the manufacture of metal inserts (hybrid injection moulding or insert technology)
- Automated sorting upon customer’s request
- Various robot and automation systems on the injection moulding machines, including for precisely positioned removal (e.g. in trays)
- Various automated quality control systems (including optical controls via camera, via vacuum, leak and burst testing systems, weight controls or laser engraving for product tracing)