What we look for as an employer
In order to maintain our high standards of quality, we want colleagues with passion, team spirit and initiative, along with a willingness to keep learning. For the Kläger Group, enthusiasm, motivation and dedication are a must. Our employees are our know-how and our potential. To allow all of our colleagues to perform to their best ability, the Kläger Group practises a fair, family-friendly, social staffing policy.
Internships & qualifications
Doing an internship or completing a diploma, bachelor’s or master’s thesis with us is an opportunity to gain some initial practical experience and make important contacts for your future career.
Many careers begin with an apprenticeship. We offer both commercial and technical apprenticeships here at Kläger Group.
The Kläger Group offers a wide range of opportunities for professional development. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues, both in the technical and commercial fields.
Advantages for our staff
- A good balance of career, family and free time: flexible working hours in full time/part time positions
- Complete overtime compensation – a philosophy of “every hour counts”
- Job security with good prospects
- Attractive salaries at market rates
- Holiday pay and Christmas bonus, plus company pension plan
- 30 days of paid holiday; working from home or away from the office can be negotiated
- Modern digital time tracking with chip cards
Certified processes and occupational health and safety
- Systematic process structures in compliance with DIN ISO 9001 and DIN ISO 14001
- Modern machines and a focus on maximum safety in the workplace
- Tailored personal and professional development through training programmes
- Period of job orientation is tailored to the individual’s needs
Soft factors to make a difference
- Integration in the globally active Kläger Group
- Flat hierarchies and a personal work environment with a strong sense of belonging
- The company is run by the third generation of the Kläger family
- Flexibility and speed when making strategic and operational decisions
- Low staff turnover
- We are open to learning from mistakes and set ourselves high standards of continual improvement